Fabby Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Polkadoodles on Hochanda

Sooooo excited after the incredible show on March 1st, I have been busy making samples for todays shows on Hochanda at 10.00 and 2.00
This time we have been playing with the lovely Stampin' Unicorn goodies
I have made this card using the lush A4 toppers card, using also a sheet from the Fourni 6x6 paper pad as my backing
I have layered up the flowers and cut randomn bits out of the card
I so love the vibrant colours, I could literally play with the A4 forever , and you will see many more projects over the coming days using it

Thank you for looking
xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! absolutely LOVE the bright colours.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...