Fabby Followers

Friday 9 March 2018

Monster ~ Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*


This week I have made a fun tag using the Monster collection
I have used the pre-coloured version of Monster Manny, along with a bottle of poisen and a sentiment from the Monster collection
For the background it was a mixture of a few different green Distress Oxides mixed with water
I then used a few masks and inked through those and finished of with a bubble/circle stamp
A little bit of Jam pot Gooseberry ribbon to finish
oh and a few sequins
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into 
Papercraft Business Challenge Blog - DT Call

2 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

What a gorgeous little tag! I'm loving the beautiful colours you've used, the image is absolutely adorable (made me giggle lol) & the way you have done the background is amazing. Loving the all the interest on one little tag! Awesome work :)

We're having a DT Call at the moment. If you're interested, I'd love for you to apply :) You can find the details here: https://papercraftchallenge.wordpress.com/dt-call

Thanks so much for sharing.

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hope you were able to take the invitation above :)

This is an exceptional make Jan, I howled when I saw it, absolutely LOVE everything about it.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...