Fabby Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Crafty Ribbons ~ It's a dogs life

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you a little dog hanger that I made
I used the little dog Horace from a Polkadoodles Collection

The sentiment is also from that collection
Horace was printed out several times and cut up and decoupaged
The Hearts were cut on my portrait
I used the lovely 
Which comes in many different scrummy colours
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking
xx

3 comments:

Diane said...

Soooooooo darn cute Jan !!

Hugs Diane xx

PS its Wenesday sweetie ..........

Unknown said...

Gorgeous wall hanging, love the cute paw prints :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

That is soooooooooooooooooo sweet.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...