Fabby Followers

Thursday 21 December 2017

Monster Mash - Take Two

Woohoo Two posts in one day I am making up for being awol
Did you see my post earlier???
We have been having a monster ball over at Polkadoodles

This time I have made a penny slider card using the lovely 
I totally adore those papers and the sentiment are just too much fun!
I coloured Fuzzpea with Graph'It Markers and used a white gel pen for detail
Thanks for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Craftaholics R Us ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner ~ Anything Goes
Creative Moments ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

Diana said...

OMG so cute monster! Love it!

Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

Merry Christmas!
Diana

DT member at Creative Moments
Diana's Creations

Judy V said...

Fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!



Marjeta said...

Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...