Fabby Followers

Saturday 10 June 2017

L'il Miss Sugarpops ~ Album

Happy Weekend to you all
Today I share with you a mini album  that I made
using the amazing new collection from Polkadoodles
L'il Miss Sugarpops

I made one of these a few months back and it was such great fun I decided on another and felt this kit was perfect for my project.
Take a peek below to see all the different pages



~Thank you so much for looking~
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Many Roses
Scrap and Craft ~ Ribbon

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty and clever album.
Faith
x

Suzi Mac said...

A fabulous mini album. Thank you for sharing with us over at Scrap & Craft Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Such fantastic work. Thank you for submitting with Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki- DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...