Fabby Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Rhea turns 50 - Day2

Did you see yesterdays post?
Sooooo Rhea from Passionate Paper creations has a Birthday 
she has turned 
50
To mark the celebration our lovely Nikky has drawn some lovely ladies
How much fun did we have colouring these images
You can find them all in the store right here

Today I have used a Tooth Fairy Certificate from the Sil store
a simple print and cut
and then added the oh so fun 
Wheres my Teeth
I coloured her using my Graph'It Markers
Thanks for stopping by
xx


1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

When I stop laughing I'll leave a comment!!! :D Brill! xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...