Fabby Followers

Saturday 12 November 2016

Winnie Wonderland Bag - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Saturday to you all
Here to share with you one of last weeks makes using the incredible collection
Winnie Wonderland
I decided to make this lovely Gift Bag - the file is made by the lovely Sandra and you can find it in her store here. I cut mine on my portrait but if you have no cutting maching simply purchase the PDF file

The bag was really easy to make up , just love the pockets inside, I know my Granddaughter will be after this

 I loved decorating it, there was plenty of room to add lots of bits and pieces
I used some lovely dies from Polkadoodles
The Ribbon Frame
Flowers 1

All the images, papers, sentiment etc  used are from 
Winnie Wonderland

added some
3d Purple Pearl effects Glue (adore these)
A feather and lots of bling to finish

Ohhh must not  forget my chipboard key which I coloured with a Graph'It Marker to match
and my slice of ribbon to tie up my bag

~Thank you for stopping by~
xx
I would like to enter this into 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Gift Bag
Auds Sentiments - Anything Goes With A Sentiment
Crafty Ribbons- Flowers, Pearls and Ribbon
StarStampz - Fancy Folds
Through The Purple Haze - Add Embellies
Crafty Creations - Animals
Crafty Gals Corner - Use a Sentiment
Allsorts - Feature a Creature
Pink Gem - Ribbon and Bling

12 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous inside and out

Angelnorth said...

Great fun with the pockets inside, lovely job! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Janet Packer said...

Love bag Jen - so much to it!

brenda said...

A very pretty creation for our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Scrappin Sue said...

Very cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Miri said...

Wow. That looks a very time-consuming project. Great how you decorated this clever little gift bag!

Craftnut said...

Thanks for featuring a creature for my challenge theme at allsorts Tracy x

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant idea and love how the bag has lots of storage ... something all us girls need ;) x x x

Dawn said...

This is fabulous. I love the pockets inside and all the wonderful embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. xxx

Elle Kay said...

Wow! Very cool, and very detailed. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments blog!

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW! What a wonderful creation.
Thank you for sharing it with us at a gem of a challenge
hugs Kelly

Koraliki Beaty said...

Amazing work !!! Thanks for joining us at Star Stampz -DT Beata

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...