Fabby Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Super Sprigs - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Wednesday If you saw my post yesterday you will have seen that I am playing with the lovely new dies from Polkadoodles
Today I am here to show you 
I actually can't belive the price of this die £3.49


I adore this die and I  know it will be used tons and in lots of different way
I decided on a little card 
I teamed it up with part of yesterdays die cut set that I showed
Bubbleicious take a looksie here if you missed it
I used the negative from the oval die in Bubbleicious to make my card front

This is a 5x5  white card blank , I then cut some lemon cardstock at 4.5 and a piece of white at 4.75
adhered them altogether leaving a little space where my sprigs would lay 
A liitle stamped sentiment stamped in Memento bamboo leaves
Added my sprigs and three little lemon pearls.

I was now left with the beautiful oval, so I decided on a matching tag
Adding the beautiful sprigs, again 3 tiny lemon pearls
Popped on a grommit and added a small piece of lemon ribbon

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into

Creates and Makes  - Anything Goes with optional: Use a Die
Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes
Ike's World - Tag, you're it 
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft -Always Anything Goes

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL card and tag, love how you have used the dies.
Faith
x

What I Created Next said...

Pretty pretty delicate make xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and tag very soft tones Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jane Savage said...

Oh no not another die set I NEED!! What are you doing to me??!! :) So delicate and beautiful, Scatty! Just stunning!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Sall said...

Beautiful and Elegant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Wonderful card and tag! Very elegant!
Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!

Aly DT member TTCRD

ike said...

This is just so elegant and beautiful and I love the way you made a tag with the cut out piece. That die set looks amazing :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Moni said...

Beautiful and delicate card Scatty!!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica dt

Pat said...

Gorgeous pairing of card and tag! Love that color combo! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...