Fabby Followers

Sunday 3 July 2016

Starfish and Sandcastles part 8 - Polkadoodles Crafting

Told you I would be back
 to share with you another project I've made using the 
 Fishy Fantastic
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles

Roll up , Roll up 
Anyone for ice-cream?

I had great fum assembling this the ice- cream cart was cut on my portrait , you can find the file here at Sandra's - Its so cute I just added a little shelf for the plate of cherries and melon to sit on

Another really cute sentiment

Thanks for stoping by
xx
I would like to enter this into
A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes/Summer memories
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts - Sprinkles of Summer
Not just Cards - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes



4 comments:

DeBe said...

This is absolutely delightful in every way! yea please, I will have an ice cream :) Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes ! Good Luck! Denyse x (P.S Don't forget our DT Call!)

What I Created Next said...

fab fab fab make hun. I'll have a big big chocolate ice cream please with lots of chocolate sauce and a mahoosive chocolate flake too. Pretty please xx

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sisters of Craft Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT)

Vixykins said...

Awesome creation! So much detail x
Thank You for joining in our challenge at Crafts & Me, please pop back to check out our new challenge and winners x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...