Fabby Followers

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Pink and Blue Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday Everyone
I have been a busy bee making a couple of Birthday cards
One I can't share until next week
but it's a cutie I promise!

If you saw my post yesterday , you will have seen that I used my new little love Brusho's - such cute little pots of coloured magic.


I made a simple card from Blue and Pink cardstock - I love these colours together
Then I brushoed (is that even a word?) up my flower layers 
I have only just become addicted , so I havent got the full set...........yet *watch this space*
So that  red colour was the nearest match I had to the pink cardstock
Waited patiently for them to dry .......could not wait too long so finished of with my heat gun 
Shaped them up 
Glued them together and popped a pretty pearl in the center


Thank you for stopping by 
xx
I would like to enter this into
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Favourite Embelishments ( I am addicted to flowers with Brusho's at the moment)
Unicorn Challenge - Make it Pearly
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed - Birthdays


5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty, love the shape of the card.
Faith
x

What I Created Next said...

Pretty pretty. I've a couple of pots of brushos to try out too 💗💗

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love your sweet flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenges!

Cicci said...

So beutiful!! Love The design
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci,
TTCRD DT
Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

TRACEY MO said...

So pretty cardwith the pastel colours.

Thanks for joining us at tuesday throwdown

Tracey dt

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...