Fabby Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Sticks & Bones

I have been bursting at the seams to share this with you - the weather yesterday was so dull I could not get a decent photo, not that there much better today but I've tried my best
Have you seen the new collection by our fabulous Nikky from Polkadoodles
OH MY GOSH!!

Available as a CD or a Full Download and lots of little bits inbetween

I decided on a shadow box for my first project, so I could use as much yumminess as possible .

I started by choosing my papers , that only took a few hours debating , If you are a lover of papers you surely will definatly not be dissapointed with the choice!
I used a checked paper around the edge and a wonderful textured paper in the middle
both are in this mini collection
Next I chose my sentiment , I just love this one , it doesnt matter how many times I read it , I giggle everytime - (there really are some fun ones on there) - I attached with a little string and a fantastic little Dinosaur footprint


Then came the fun part of choosing who/what to use
Sticks & Bones - Aim High was chosen as the character (how totally cute!!)
and I just love the heart rocks , I cut them out and piled them high.

For my Dinosaur, I chose Dinosaur T-Rex
and I also used Dinosaur Tortoise Turtle 4 - I gave his shell a little shine with some glossy accents and I just love him to bits.

I finished by adding lots of elements from the Flower/Foilage section, also available as a mini set , finished off with some emblies here and there
Pop back later , I may just have another project to share
xx
RAWR means I love you in Dinosaur language

I would like to enter this into
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Not a card
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this totally rrraaaawwwsome love the fab shadowbox. Oh nearly forgot thanks for sharing at craft

Chrissy said...

Wonderful project Jan, love every detail..awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stupendous

Helen said...

Great card, Jan - so much details in there!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...