Fabby Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Christmas Colours

This week over at 
colouring challenge we have a brand new challenge
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 
Check out there amazing offer at the moment
and...... the new colours!!





Wow totally how much fun have I had this week . I love using the Mix'it fluid its amazing almost magical . 



I used the lovely image Igloo Camp , also found on the Frosted Winter collection here . For the background I simple coloured over using 9205 (Green Grey 5) I covered that with a snowflake mask and spritzed the Mix'it fluid over, the edges seemed a little flat so I used a little piece of dishcloth a touch more fluid and voila! The checks on her coat were done using 3180. For the igloo after I had coloured it I used the silver shake'it pen and smoothed it with blender, my photos are not very clear in real life its so very sparkly.


Colurs that I have used 
Skin 3120/4125/4135/4145/4150
Hair 1230/128/1270/3125/1210
Reds 3180/5220/5245/5250
Igloo 9100/9101/9102/
Grey 7115/7110/7109
White Shake'It
I also used some fluffly stuff for the mallows and some flowersoft on her hat and fur trims and a little glamour dust for extra sparkle

I would like to enter this into
A Snowflake Promise - Winter or Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Make My Monday - F - Fish/Fire/Fur
Sparkle N Sprinkle - loose Glitter
love to Create - Creative
CRAFT - Christmas


12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan i so love this and her coat is awesome must get round to buying some of this.I know what you mean about pictures and glitter have such a time trying to take the pictures myself. Have a great weekend

Eve's Been Reading said...

Oooh I love sparkly and I love your snowflakes! Simply lovely x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super card. Love my Graph Its. I buy all my pens from Cult Pens - great prices and fab service. Take care Zo xx

stampingvickisvisions said...

Great image for winter, I love a good cup of hot chocolate when it's cold outside so that's what I imagine she is drinking. I've never heard of Cult Pens may have to check them out. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew and our Christmas challenge. Vicki DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and the great background
Kevin xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, beautifully coloured

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful card and lovely colouring. The snowflake backdrop is perfect for the focal image. Thanks so much for joining in with the We Love to Create Challenge. Tracy x

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card with perfect colors!
Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Jacee said...

Wonderful card, lovely colouring on a really cute image, fabulous
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

E. Marie said...

So pretty. Love how you created your background and all the special touched you added to this sweet image. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Marina said...

Beautifully coloured and put-together. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

sweet art designs said...

Wonderful creation. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...