Fabby Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Oddella hanger

I have just finished making this Oddella film strip hanger for my craft Room. I am loving these Oddella's with there little touch of quirkyness
For my hanger I cut the film strip out on my portrait , it's quite long at almost 11 inches but this was purpose as I did'nt want to make the images too small
I used 
coloured with polychromos and dusted round with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

coloured with polychromas and dusted round with Pickled Rasberry Distress Ink
I then used my white Graph'It shake it and dotted around ontop of the distress inks.


Made 2 holes and attached some bakes twine to hang 

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a brilliant idea and love your colouring on these.

Eve's Been Reading said...

this is AMAZING!

Lou Sims said...

Adore, adore and adore this hanger. When are you taking orders? Lou x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...