Fabby Followers

Saturday 16 August 2014

Cocktail Anne


How fabby dooooo is this image
Cocktail Anne by artbymiran
You can find her in the Etsy store here
I have coloured her with Graph'It markers
and I just adore how the colours of her cocktail drink turned out!
I used glossy accents on her glasses , never used that before over Graph'its but it turned out just fine.
I also used orange peel stickles on her earing, necklace and eye lids.
I cut the Island and palm tree on my portrait
xx



I would like to enter this into 
artbymiran Facebook Challenge - Lazy days
artbymiran challenge - anything goes (3rd entry)
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon says Stamp  - Summer
Digi Makeover Challenge- Make Lemonade
Imagination Crafts - Summer Holiday






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, A great project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

Debbie said...

wow, super super cool and unique! Thanks for taking some "me" time and joining in our challenge at Paper, Makeup, Stamps! Wishing you the best of luck!
DebbieM - PMSDT

KezzaKraftz said...

Fabulous project Jan, love the way you've coloured her and the little added touches you've used. Thank for joining us at Art by Mi Ran for our 12th Anything Goes challenge. Kerry, DT xx

Lin said...

What a fun entry for our challenge, Jan, I love your creativity! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jacque said...

Oh, Jan!!! This is so cute!! I can almost see that cutie doing the hula!!! Thank so much for joining us at the Art By Mi Ran Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs..Jacque

Unknown said...

Such a creative way to use this beautiful image and you've coloured her so fabulously too!
Thank you for joining us at Artbymiran and good luck! x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! What an awesome idea, this really takes creating a scene to a new level, love the 3d and your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts challenge.
Lindsay xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...