Fabby Followers

Saturday 26 July 2014

Mermaid


I adore Mermaids, I think any card with a mermaid on turns out to be a favourite.

I made this card yesterday,ready to blog for the weekend. It was boiling hot (again) and I have made so many Christmas cards lately - I needed a change, so fans blowing some cool(ish) air I set to work.
I used the absolutly stunning Mermaid digi

That you can find in the Etsy store here.
She is also available on the Bonbon Belles Collection
Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection
All the emblies (apart from the seaweed - which was a leaf punch) came from there , also the sweet Sentiment.
The wave paper , which fitted perfectly is from

I coloured with Graph'It Markers
Skin 4115, 4155, 4170, 3210
Hair 3290, 3280, 3250, 3245, 3210, 4110
Blue 7155, 7150, 7145, 7140
and also used Glamour Dust to make her sparkle and Glossy accents for bubbles
I love the 3'd effect although quite difficult to take a photo off.


I Would like to enter this into
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Swimming
Crafty Little Fairies - Summer Fun 
Fab'n'Funky - Animals
Creative Card Crew - Sea/Beach


12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi jan wow love the shell shape and what a lovely Mermaid I bet she was cooler than you. lol. Love it and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ and good luck

Unknown said...

fab card!! Love the 3d effect! thank you for joining us in our sea/beach challenge! Irene DT xx

ahlers5 said...

So cute...love the pop-up treasure chest! Thanks for joining us at QKR.

Claire said...

Hi Jan, gorgeous card, love the shell shape and the colours are lush
Claire xx

Dawn said...

Adorable little mermaid card! Great design!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a lovely comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jennifer said...

Wonderful card, Jan! Such a great design, and your colouring of that lovely image is amazing.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Guild Master Crystal said...

Wow! Fabulous card. I love the super fun shape and all the great details.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Susanne Rose said...

Jan, your card is simply fantastic. It looks great. It really jumped into my eyes when I looked at all the challenge entries. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. Hugs, Susanne.

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful card!! I love all the wonderful details...your sentiment is so PERFECT for our challenge at Fussy and Fancy "Words" challenge...thank you for sharing and good luck!!

NickScrapShack said...

I agree with you. This card is super cool. Love the shape and the fun pop up chest. The mermaid is very sweet too.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Catz Challenge blog. Good luck!
Nick

Carole said...

WOW what a fab card,love the shape, thanks for playing along with our 'colour' Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, I love the shape and all the elements. Thanks for joining us this week for our Swimming challenge.
Karal DT for QKR Design

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...