Fabby Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

Wizard Charlie

Oh what fun I had with Wizard Charlie 
He is sooooo cute one of the new stamps over at Crafty Sentiments
For my secret project over at Crafty Sentiment Inspirations I went with a Halloween Decoration
I coloured him with promarkers and added Galmour dust to the stars, wand and hat
I made a Warlock root bottle on my portrait 
I am quite heavy handed and so it took me a while to glue together
but I love it 
Hope you like it too
Love Jan
xx








I would like to enter this into
Pumpkin Spice - Lunch
A Creative Romance - Fairytale
Polkadoodles - More than one Fold
C.R.A.F.T inspired by a book - Harry Potter
Craftin' Boutique - Halloween
Paper Crafting Journey - For a boy
Simon says stamp - Anything Goes

9 comments:

alethea said...

Oh I just love this little guy!! Wish I could buy him!! Love your creation!! HUgsxx

Aunty Sue said...

Jan This Is Stunning Love The BottleAnd Perfect For A Harrry PotterHarry Fan

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun and WONDERFUL, no wonder you love it, so do I.

Laura Sterckx said...

Ooo! I love this project! You colored the image beautifully too! Very unique!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan what a great project love the image and the warlock bottle fantastic creation. Love Alison xx

Anjie said...

What a great creation! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

Liz said...

Lovely creation !. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Delphine said...

Fantastic project, very creative, Jan! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Karen Petitt said...

That is such a fabulous creation! What a great idea - wonderful and I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our For A Boy challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...