Fabby Followers

Thursday 5 September 2013

Candy Bag

Ohhhhh what a fab release over at Digital Delights this week
just in time for those Halloween projects
For my Candy bag 
I have used
Mad Scientist and spooky Sayings
The paper is wizard and Spells
Coloured with promarkers
I have also used
 Table Confetti and Glossy accents
Don't forget pop over to the blog to see all the other spooky makes
and also the Challenge this week is-Your a treat and you can find all the details right here
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cards and More - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Interessant! Gefällt mir gut. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More. Liebe Grüße Doreen

Wendy Hall said...

Fangtastic!!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...