Fabby Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Recipe

Over at Dutch Dare this time we have a lovely recipe
1 - Ribbon
2 - Image and a sentiment
3 x pattern papers
4 x Emblies

We have a fantastic sponsor this time Saturated Canary
I have used the lovely image Cinderella coloured with promarkers
Glamour dust on gloves and show
DP - Back to Basics
Sentiment - computer generated
Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
My 4 emblies are
Clock charm (just love this)
Tear drop gems
Square gems and
Bakers Twine
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
I Love Promarkers - Sparkle
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Girlie

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautifully coloured image - so pretty
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jan I love, love this beautiful creation, you have coloured that image perfectly, the colour and papers look terrific and I love the use of the embellishments.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Chantal said...

Wow, you've coloured your Saturated Canary image so beautiful! I really like this card!
Hugs, Chantal

Glenda Atkins said...

This is just beautiful those colours are amazing,and the image layout is just stunning,wow!
hugs
glenda

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this sweet card!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Lovely card, her hair has been done brilliantly, great effort. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, good luck and I hope we will see you again in the future,
Much Love,
Andy
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card Jan, I just love how you've colored her!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card Jan, I just love how you've colored her!!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...