Fabby Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Pink and Black

Today over at Charisma Cardz the lovely Shannon has chosen us to use Pink and Black
What a lovely combo!
This weeks sponsers are
and

For my card I have used the lovely image from Pink Cat Studio
onto white linen card
Promarkers/Flexi's
DP- Back to Basics
Flower and Pennant Dies
Gems from stash
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into -
Crafts and me - Fav colour combo
Simon says stamp - Birthdays
Willow Sketchie - Die cuts/punches

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i love pink and black - it looks so classy . Fab image and i love the papers
Lisa x

catherine said...

Love the way you have used the colours with this card and it looks so striking. Fab image
x catherine

Caz said...

Lovely card
xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card I love that colour combo xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, your card is awesome, love the two colours together!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jan this is so rich, dark and beautiful, the papers and design look fantastic, the bunting and flower are fabulous so is that cutie image.
hugs
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Great card Jan, I love the rich red papers you have used and your die cut flower and bunting are fab.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week and following the theme.
Pauline
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, just love those papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mina said...

fabulous combo Jan and I love the image its so cute...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge this week
Mina xxx

kelly ledder said...

Fantastic card I love it, love it, love it!!!

Kelly x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...