Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Party Time Tuesdays

Crafty Sentiments is this weeks sponsor for Party Time Tuesday
We were invited to join in with some makes 
The theme is
* Anything goes with Kraft*
I used one of my favourite little digi's from Crafty Sentiments to make a little card and tag.
Using promarkers to colour 
A little ribbon and some gems
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Dream Valley Challenges - Earth tones
Paper Sundaes - Lets get cute
Di's Digi's - Animal Friends

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jan! Jo xxx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Jan I love this card the colour and image and tag are gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Berry said...

I love love love this! Fab work hugs rebekah xx

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous, I love the image, it would be a perfect image for a new baby card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this card and tag especially the colour choices and the cute giraffe image. Fabulous Jo!.

Mel said...

What a super sweet set!
Gorjuss colours and love your sweet wee image, just perfect for our Earth Tone Challenge!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges this time
Hugs Melly xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...