Fabby Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

New Release

Today see's the new stamp release from Crafty Sentiments
'My Best Friend'

A lucky winner will win 3 of these fab new stamps


To Enter to Win:

Please comment on Each of our new releases over the next 6 days

on the Crafty Sentiments Blog,

make sure you comment on each new post.




How adorable is this stamp!
For my card Ihave also used
Promarkers/Flexi's
Glossy Accents - Dogs toungue/nose amd Candi
Twine
DP - Back to Basics
Sentiment - Scrap - a - Licious

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into -
Do You Stack Up - Friendly Critters

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Jan. Fab card, great design and wonderful papers. Love the colours, they highlight the image perfectly.
Love Sandra xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jan.xxx

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and fab layout with the twin... so fun. Happy Easter :D xx

julie_woolston said...

What a gorgeous image so cute, the papers are lovely.

Hugs Julie x

Kelly Schelske said...

What a super cute card Jan!!

Unknown said...

Sweet card love it! Jo xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

First of all I love your design and I will have to case it! Your image is so adorable and love how you coloured it! Great use of the twine!

Zora said...

A lovely summer card.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Jan such a cutie image and I adore the design and colours.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oops sorry I'm a bit behind with my commenting! Love the greens used here and fab sentiment. Xx

Mary Jo said...

Oh so cute! What a fun image to work with! Love the green and white background papers-they really let the image shine. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...