Fabby Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

New......

My second exciting post of the New Year is to let you know
I am now a proud DT Member of Dutch Dare
How fitting my first challenge with them is
'New'
anything New - baby, House ect
We are sponsered this week by the lovely
and I have used one of there stamps Billy and books and made a New School card.
I have coloured with promarkers/flexi's and added Bakers twine and some candi
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Whimsey Stamps - New Beginings
Bling it on - New Beginings (2nd entry)
Sweet Stampin - New Beginings

12 comments:

Margreet said...

Congrats on your new DT spot...this is a cool card!
xxx Margreet

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan xx

Hannelie said...

A beautiful card!I am excited as you are to contribute my first card next week as part of the DD DT!
Hannelie

Rachel said...

Fab card.....soooo cute! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week! Wedgie xxx

Ani said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along at Whimsy and good luck!
Ani

Bettina L. said...

This is such a fab card. Love the star buttons, string and that use of edgepunch. Hugs Bettina xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card. Love the image!

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin.

Susan x

Kelly Schelske said...

Billy is so cute Jan, fab card!!

An Occasional Genius said...

Congratulations on the new DT position! Great guy card & love how you've used the nesties. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Unknown said...

Perfect, gorgeous card Jan! Jo xxxx

Liliya said...

Amazing card!! So happy to be on the same team with you!! xx Lilia

Patsi said...

Lovely card the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Bling It On xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...