Fabby Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Chocolate, Coffee & Cream

Crafty Sentiments are sponsering this fortnights Challenge over at
The challenge is Tags

I have used the lovely Herbie the Bear - I have used him loads this christmas and love him more and more each time I use him, you can find him here
Coloured with promarkers/flexi's
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafty Ribbons - Traditional Christmas colours (red)
Dutch Dare - Bingo - Bling /Diecut/Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes + Ribbon

2 comments:

pinky said...

Very sweet Christmas set. Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
Pinky

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful Christmas tags! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...